Photo courtesy of Nashville Photographer Voyage Creatives
Happiest Baby on the Block training & All about Newborns Class Nashville * 5 “S’s”
Group class meets the first Monday of month 7-9:30 pm – $125
Private classes at Nashville Childbirth studio – $175
In Your Home Private Classes – $ 250
Learn the secrets of soothing your baby & longer sleeping
Less Crying. More Sleep.
Our Happiest Baby Class Covers How to Calm Your Baby Breastfeeding and More:
- Happiest baby calming techniques
- infant reflexes
- Breast Pumping
- bottle feeding
- how to know your baby is eating enough
- newborn care
- circumcision care
- diaper changing boys and girls
- poop colors
- putting your baby to bed
- cradle cap and rashes
- plus more
In a reevaluation of early infancy, Happiest Baby On the Block blends modern science and ancient wisdom to prove that newborns are not fully ready for the world when they are born, which is known as the fourth trimester, which lead to
The 5 “S’s” Happiest Baby on the Block
They are 5 simple steps that trigger the calming reflex for babies, and unlike books that merely list these techniques, you will learn exactly how to do them, to guide cranky infants to calm and easy babies to serenity in minutes…and help them sleep longer too.
Never again will you be helpless while your baby cries! No wonder millions of parents, from working mom’s to superstars like Madonna, have turned to Dr. Karp method’s to learn his secrets.
The Happiest Baby On The Block training in the privacy of your home to help you become a world-class colic calmer, and help your baby sleep up to three extra hours per night! The methods in this training are revolutionary in three ways:
- They are based on the novel concept that new babies are not fully ready for the world. In a way, they are born three months early and need a “fourth trimester” of holding, rocking and nurturing. This unique idea is the “ah-ha!” moment that helps new parents understand exactly what they need to do.
- They teach the extraordinary new discovery that all babies are born with a calming reflex – a virtual off-switch for infant crying, even colic. Training teaches parents exactly how to do the Five S’s–five simple steps that turn on the calming reflex.
- Using the correct technique is so important because reflexes only work when triggered exactly right! For example, if you hit the knee even just a tiny bit too low and – even though it looks like you are doing it right – the knee reflex will fail every time. Similarly turning on the calming reflex usually fails unless the Five S’s are done correctly.